Spectators Limited to 2 per player. All COVID-19 precautions must be followed including:
- Only completely healthy individuals attend soccer events. Stay home if you are sick.
- Everyone wears a face covering at all times, with no exceptions.
- Maintain social distance of at least 6 feet from people outside your household. This rule applies as you walk to the field, as you watch the practice/game and as you return to your car.
- Obey the spectator policy, which is now 2 spectators per player. Spectators may only be in the designated area, away from the players and coaches.
- Where portable restrooms are provided, participants (players, coaches, referees) must use the participant restroom and spectators must use the spectator restroom. If there is only 1 restroom, then it is for the participants only.
- THPRD has provided maps that show the spectator path to the field, the location of the spectator area, and the path away from the field. Please use this link to find the map for your field. http://schedules.compumetics.com/Spring2021/FieldUsageIndex.html
The first option for practice with your coach and team will begin on 3/29. The day and location will be chosen and communicated to you by your coaches. It will be one day per week, 5:15-6:15 at Jacob Wismer Elementary School.
Game will be each Saturday 4/17 – 5/22. All Kindergarten teams will have one bye during the season.
1st Grade: 2:30-3:30
Location – Meadow Park Middle School
Kindergarten Game Schedule – This schedule is difficult due to the small number of teams. Please be patient while we find the best way to get the kids the most games. You can plan your calendar around the dates and times above. The only new information in the schedule will be the opponent.
Players will need the following items for practices & games:
- Game Uniforms – Jersey (shirt only) is not included in the registration fee. Information on ordering your jersey can be found by clicking HERE. Families should provide shorts (black preferred) and soccer socks (black preferred).
- Soccer Ball – Labeled with name & telephone #; Size #3 for K-2nd; #4 for 3rd thru 6th, and Size #5 for 7th & above.
- Shoes & Shin Guards – rubber cleats, shin guards (rigid recommended)
- Water Bottle – Full & labeled with name