Practices can begin as early as August 22rd with games commencing Saturday September 10th.
Registration for our Fall program is open. Please click here to register.
Your team will practice, based on the preference of your coach, in 1 of 4 slots:
- Monday and Wednesday – 5:00 PM – 6:30 PM
- Monday and Wednesday – 6:30 PM – 8:00 PM
- Tuesday and Thursday – 5:00 PM – 6:30 PM
- Tuesday and Thursday – 6:30 PM – 8:00 PM
- Gender based teams for each age group (2nd-8th)
- Begin practicing in August and games in September and October (Fall Season)
- Usually two mid week practices with local games on Saturdays (Fall Season only)
- Most games played inside the THPRD boundary.
- Best efforts to form fair teams by coach and school request (but of course there are no firm guarantees).
Players (above Kick & Chase) will need the following items for practices & games:
- Soccer Ball – Labeled with name & telephone #; Size #3 for K-2nd; #4 for 3rd thru 6th, and Size #5 for 7th & above.
- Shoes & Shin Guards – rubber cleats, shin guards (rigid recommended)
- Water Bottle – Full & labeled with name
- Game Uniforms – Jersey (shirt only) is not included in the registration fee. Information on this will be mailed out once final team formation is complete. Families should provide shorts (black preferred) and soccer socks (black preferred).